Seminar on “International Cooperation in Case of Emergencies – Host Nation Support”, 21-22 May 2015, Belgrade, Serbia
Under the seminar’s main topic, civil protection authorities and experts, as well as competent representatives of other stakeholders organisations engaged in the overall support to the government in the HNS, shared their national experiences in sending and receiving international assistance, including about the on-going processes to review the countries’ domestic frameworks for international response while outlining their legally binding frameworks for international disaster response operations.
Also shared experience in provision of HNS was that of Italy through presentation of the Italian Civil Protection Department representative. At the end of the seminar, conclusions and recommendations were drafted by a host.
- Host Nation Support Floods Serbia 2014
- Floods 2014 Serbia Cooperation with international partners
- Floods 2014 Serbia Helicopter Unit
- Floods 2014 Serbia Institute of Public Health
- Floods 2014_Serbia Red Cross
- Host Nation Support Italian experience
- Host national Support Floods in Albania
- Host Nation Support Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Host Nation Support Bulgarian approach
- Host Nation Support GARD Macedonia
- Host Nation Support Montenegro
- Host Nation Support Sleet Slovenia
- Host Nation Support TAMP Turkey