32nd DPPI SEE REGIONAL MEETING Republic of Slovenia, Portorož, 5 - 6 April 2016
to support and complement the efforts of the South Eastern Europe in disaster preparedness and prevention, while preserving synergies and collaboration among relevant partner organisations/ stakeholders committed to reducing the impact of disasters in this part of Europe.
- DPPI SEE Disaster Management Training Programme (DMTP) annual plan for 2016
- DPPI SEE Joint Emergency Response Unit in case of floods (JERU) project “state of play”
- Latest developments in Civil Protection of the DPPI SEE members
- EU projects (IPA, EU Civil Protection Mechanism, other) and possibilities for inclusion of the Western Balkan/ South Eastern Europe countries in the implementation of these
- Migrants situation - presentation from the civil protection point of view
- Recent, current and future planned regional activities of the DPPI SEE partners
Nine DPPI SEE member states attended the meeting, including the representatives of the EU partner states’ civil protection state authorities (Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Italy), UNDP - UN Regional Hub Istanbul, and with participation of the European Commission (DG ECHO) via teleconference.
- Serbia Civil Protection Developments
- Migrant Situation in Slovenia Sep 2015-April 2016
- Implementation of EU projects in the last 10 years Slovenian experience
- EU MODEX Montana Bulgaria
- Slovenian Contribution to DMTP 2016
- UNDP Overview of PDNA