"lnsurance as a method for Disaster Risk Reduction in SEE" , 23-24 April 2013, Berovo, Macedonia
The seminar was aimed for medium/ senior level disaster planners in addition to the representatives of the national agencies for insurance supervision. As part of the seminar two-day programme, the participants (DPPI SEE Parties’ representatives) also had an opportunity to deliver one fifteen-minute presentation on the seminar main topic.
- Disaster Risk Mitigation and Adaptation Project in Albania
- Mechanism of Government Funding in case of Disasters and the Insurance as an additional alternative in Bulgaria
- Disaster Risk Reduction - General concepts
- Europa Re Value Proposition
- The need for insurance against catastrophic risks
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Coping with the financial impact of disasters: a micro-perspective 1
- Coping with the financial impact of disasters: a macro-perspective (RPoulter2 - The Macro Perspective)
- National Presentation Republic of Serbia
- Slovenian System of Protection against Natural and other Disasters
- Disaster insuriance in Turkey
More information on the course and programme of the seminar is available in the Report on the event.
The language of the seminar was English and no translation was provided.