DPPI SEE and IPA DRAM partner countries came to Ljubljana this week to discuss the possibility for sustainability of results upon the end of IPA DRAM in November 2019. IPA DRAM has identified five main areas in which the programme results can be sustained and at the same time contribute to the strengthening of DPPI SEE. Those five areas are:
- Hosting and maintenance of a regional Electronic Risk Atlas
- Updating and upgrading the South Eastern Europe Knowledge Management System (SEEKMS)
- Hosting and maintenance of regional DesInventar/Sendai for collection of disaster loss data and Sendai reporting;
- Facilitation of hazard-specific regional working groups established by IPA DRAM on seismic risks, floods and wild fires;
- Building on IPA DRAM successful capacity building methods (exchange of experts, cross-border learing and support) and the support of a regional pool of experts.